Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Monday, February 27, 2006


Could you be...

...the most beautiful yarn in the world? Gosh, I am in love. I spent most of the weekend frantically knitting a Kittyville hat for a friend's birthday tomorrow. But I realised I needed a break when one of the kitty ears got graft on the wrong way round. To compose myself, I headed to the bathroom with 2 pans, 3 packets of Kool Aid (2 cherry, one in a frightful blue flavour) and some leftover Debbie Bliss merino from a jumper The Boy had made. And two hours later...

I had this delicious yarn. It reminds me of some sort of candy. Gorgeous candy...

Sadly there's only about 50g of it. I don't know what it'll become - possibly some striped fingerless gloves? But I love it. And promptly hurried over to www.texere.co.uk to search out more dyeable goodies...



Kelly [ 8:21 PM ]
3 comments

3 Comments:

ooo the reds and light blues, nice

I've been thinking of doing some dying. I keep seeing such inspiring stuff on blogs

By Blogger Alice, at 11:43 PM, February 28, 2006  

ooh, that's pretty.

I found the link to your blog on brit_knits over on Livejournal. I've just started a knitting blog, is it ok if I link you when I get round to it?

By Blogger itslikearuin, at 11:11 AM, March 01, 2006  

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 AM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment