Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finally, a lovely little chart for Boo!



This won't be his final resting place - he'll soon be in the patterns section, to the right of this entry. But I think he is happy here now.

And he's clearly to small to read comfortably there so click here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/keletubbie/Blog%20pics/BooChart.jpg

I made him in Excel during my lunch hour - what do you think? And is there a better/faster/more accurate way of making charts?


Kelly [ 1:52 PM ]
7 comments

7 Comments:

Hey there!

That hat is excellent! You have a great sense of humor. I gotta knit it! Thanks!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM, April 10, 2006  

What an amazing hat! Thanks for posting the pattern-- I love it!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 PM, April 16, 2006  

I know this is old news, but have you ever used knitPro. It's a wonderful program that takes any picture you have and graphs it for knitting for you. I have a link on my website under Tools on my Links page. www.freewebs.com/deliciousknits

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 PM, November 26, 2006  

it's patterns like this why i stared knitting! thankyou for sharing

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 AM, October 25, 2009  

how do you knit that hat do you have a pattern?

By Blogger Jamers113, at 4:33 AM, January 07, 2011  

Is there a pattern for this hat? Or does anyone know how many stitches I should cast on for an adult hat?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 AM, November 01, 2011  

Is it okay to use this chart is something I intend to sell?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM, February 21, 2013  

Post a Comment