Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm Branching Out! I want the world to know...




This, my friends, is Branching Out. I find her drool inducingly beautiful. But only because she claimed so many of my tears.... here's the specs:

Pattern: Branching Out from Knitty http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring05/PATTbranchingout.html

Yarn: Noro Cash Iroha in a sultry lilac, about 2 skeins

Time to knit? Not really sure, but a couple of weeks on and off

This was a great intro to lace knitting - it taught me stitches that I feared too much. It's soft and snuggly and I apologise for the bad images - they were taken in my garden on a very cold day when I just wanted to finish up and get inside!

I have got lots of knits to blog so I should really mosey along...


Kelly [ 5:53 PM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

Branching Out was my first lace project too. The initial stress was well worth it for the finished product. Sadly it was a gift for a friend and I failed to take a photo of it.

By Blogger The Gadabouts, at 1:18 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment