Here's my little brother modelling a Panta
. Possibly the most knitted item on the 'net. I am about to make another one to throw in a parcel for my latest Craftster swap. Which is why I need a "What to Knit Next" list:
* A cabled panta for my swap partner
* My first pair of socks (I'm in the finishing stretch of my second sock - not far to go now)
* My cabled newsboy hat that I started at SnB last night as an anti-thesis to the tiny gauge of my socks. I'm mad on cables right now. I am making it extra big to accomodate all my hair :)
* Birthday socks for Mum - only a month and a half to do them
* The One Skein Scarf from Happy Hooker
. Ok, this is not strictly knitting, but I want to make it. It's lovely. We'll not let the fact that I cannot crochet interfere with this of course...
* A pair of arm warmers for me. I am not sure which ones - it might be a case of whipping up a pattern of my own. Blue ones though I think. And definitely fuzzy.
In other news, I have realised that I don't really wear my bell-sleeved shrug that I made a little while ago. It is made of lovely Debbie Bliss Maya which I could knit in to something that I'd use a lot more. Its days are numbered.