Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Monday, March 13, 2006

I have suffered some KA. Knit Anger.

One moment, I was delighted to be reaching the crown decreases of Nippertails. I was envisaging how cute I would look with my pigtails bobbing up and down as I skipped to work. I was marveling at how amazing my Kool Aid dyed wool was looking all knitted up.

Then disaster struck. I tried ripping back. Then I started crying. And ripping. And crying more. Why wasn't it working?

Now I have several small balls of wool (it was striped), as rescued by my understanding boyfriend. Hat knitting season is officially over for me. I can't even look at the wool again yet...

Watch this space for a new project.


Kelly [ 12:32 PM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

why could't you frog? good luck with the smallballs anyway! the yarn did look lovely

By Blogger Alice, at 11:12 AM, March 15, 2006  

I did try to frog it but it seems as though I had made up some new inventive stitches on the way up... I only had to cut away a few stitches, so it's not all bad.

I think I was just angry and impatient!!!

By Blogger Kelly, at 2:08 PM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment