Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Last night, I stayed up a little late watching a DVD. For those of you in the UK, treat yourself to 3 free rental from Amazon.co.uk. I haven't got the link to hand but it is easy enough to find. The first thing they sent me was Elizabethtown, starring Kirstin Dunst and Orlando Bloom. I didn't expect miracles but this was particularly bad. But something did catch my eye...

Look at that hat! Mmmm... I could use something like that for chilly mornings walking along the waterfront to work. And there's a lovely quote in the film that made me grin too...

You can go to your car and the rest
of the directions will take you home.
Or...
Iook for a girl in a red hat...
who's waiting for you
with an alternate plan

I am definitely a red hat girl. So let's have a closer look...





It's a loose fitting red beanie. I quite fancy it in cotton myself. It has panels with 3 1x1 ribs followed by a C4F I think.

There's only one thing I can do. Pick up a couple of balls of red DK cotton at lunchtime and figure this baby out. For all the red hat girls out there...


Kelly [ 9:19 AM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

I've seen a load of patterns for that in craftster, etc, i'm sure

there's probably a knitalong :)

By Blogger Alice, at 10:56 AM, March 22, 2006  

I've made the other pithy hat on her page. It's one of my fav hats

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment