Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Monday, March 06, 2006

Nintendo Knits FTW!

All rise for King Boo! This hat was my first attempt at colour work other than stripes and a great triumph in seeing something through from vague idea to finished product. I am very pleased with it! Unfortunately., his royal highness isn't for me. He'll soon be sandwiched in a Jiffy bag and heading out to Virginia for a new home with my Craftster swap buddy...

Right time for some statistics methinks!

Name: King Boo hat

Pattern: Mine! Squee!

Yarn: Lovely Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran for the main hat, accents from bits and pieces of acrylic/wool blend found in my stash

Notes: Ok, so I should have used intarsia. But I hadn't gotten around to making the charts when I got that far up the hat. Consequently, there's a lot of duplicate stitch on that thar hat. Anyway, I love it. However, there are many ends to be sewn in before it can be rehomed...



Kelly [ 10:03 PM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

That is adorable! I love it!

By Blogger Christina, at 10:43 PM, March 06, 2006  

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I featured this in my weekly column on Fandomania:

Fandomestic: Boo! 10 Frightfully Awesome Mario Ghost Crafts

By Anonymous Celeste, at 8:36 PM, October 08, 2009  

Post a Comment