Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Friday, March 03, 2006



What on Earth is that I hear you cry. It does look a wee bit scary, but it's definitely knitting. And it has been giving me nightmares...


It's a WIP - my swap hat for the VG swap on Craftster. Man, I have been dragging my heels with this one. When complete, it'll resemble a Boo from the Mario games. You know the guys. evil wee critters. I was worried that he was looking a little bit soft and cuddly though. So I soldiered on hesitantly...


But fortunately, as you can see, adding his eyebrows does give him an awfully sinister look..

Better go and finish him up. A one-eyed Boo is an angry Boo.



Kelly [ 8:20 PM ]