Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Sunday, April 09, 2006

Beauty and the Feet



One of the most difficult parts about knitted gifts is making sure they fit. Fortunately, my mum and The Boy have the same size feet so I can borrow his when I need to measure up. The socks are progressing nicely, despite me having a bit of a mad moment on the heel.

I took my beautiful sock to the laundrette today and enjoyed knitting away as the washing sloshed about.... I might never replace our washing machine at this rate.


Kelly [ 10:07 PM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love knitting at the laundry.It's a block of time, with no distraction.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM, April 10, 2006  

They are beautiful. See, this is why knitted socks are better than Primark socks ;)

I love that yarn beyond words. Must. Not. Buy. Any. More. Yarn...

By Blogger Gemma, at 3:19 PM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment