Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Sunday, April 02, 2006

Good bye yellow brick road...




Yet another yellow pic - this time it's the flats above Teoh's, my favourite local restaurant. I am blogging to report gorgeous Project Spectrum sock yarn, as dyed by me.

This is the undyed Opal sock yarn that I scooped at Get Knitted yesterday. It is dyed with Kool Aid (I'm thrifty, ok?) in good ol' cherry nd orange. There's a few pale patches but I am fairly pleased with the result overall - I am considering making a wrap instead of socks with it to show off the lovely colours. But to be fair. the sock would probably get a lot more wear. Especially if they were the gorgeous Slinky Socks from this month's Magknits...



Kelly [ 11:49 AM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

Wow!

What a fab colour that's turned out, absolutely gorgeous.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM, April 03, 2006  

I am so excited about those slinky socks, i'm tempted to buy some of the fluourescent pink and green yarn from Web of Wool for uber-80s cred :)

By Blogger The Gadabouts, at 9:10 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment