Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Thursday, April 27, 2006





I got this rather yummy book in the post this morning. And it has me reaching for my pay cheque...

The majority of the patterns are nothing new but it is interesting to see what you can do with a single skein of yarn, especially when you're on a budget. I think I will knit these:
Gorgeous silk sleeves, knit from a single skein of Kidsilk Haze. The mind boggles at how soft these would be... I also fancy making a few felted bowls for Christmas presents and a pair of fingerless gloves. There's some tempting crochet projects in the book too if I can ever get the hang of the hook.

And the pictures are highly seductive, even if I don't *actually* knit much from it...





Kelly [ 12:15 PM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

ooo I've been reading such good stuff about that book.

I'm holding out on knit books for now though, so won't be tempted. Crochet books don't count though :)

*goes off to check if Foyles have Happy Hooker yet*

By Blogger Alice, at 10:52 AM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment