Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's not knitting but...


A girl cannot show up to a new knitting group with her wares in an old Tesco carrier bag. So I finally decided to get to grips with my sewing machine and make a knitting bag. Isn't she pretty? She's lined with thick interfacing to protect her from errant knitting needles and is just big enough to tote around a book, a couple of small projects and a few needles.

Unfortunately, I underestimated her beauty originally and had to use her as a handbag yesterday...

Right, now it's time to update this here layout!



Kelly [ 8:47 AM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

That is one *awesome* bag. I am jealous! :)

I love polkadots!

By Blogger Sunflowerfairy, at 2:19 PM, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment