Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Saturday, April 29, 2006

Where is the love?

I'm having to ask myself. I am knitting to a deadline, which I don't find fun at all. Instead, I looked to my stash for all the fun things that I'll have to tinker with when I am through.




Gorgeous handspun (left) is 170 yards of pure whimsy. I am thinking that it might need to be a hat...



AMERICAN YARN! Granted, it's not the 100% wool goodness I asked for, but it's something different. The pink baby DK is ideal for baby-sized Christmas presents and I might make an entrelac pillow with the Homespun. The Jiffy is going to be a cabled hat for me I suspect.


And buttons. Oodles of pretty buttons.


Kelly [ 5:44 PM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

ooo those buttons are great

I wish I could get my camera to do decent close up shots

By Blogger Alice, at 5:03 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment