Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Thursday, May 25, 2006

The problem with beautiful wool is...

Progress pictures become rapidly outdated. Every evening I have taken a picture of my growing Rogue sleeve but by the time the next morning has rolled round, it has grown another few inches and looks entirely different so I would claim that it's false advertising.

Rogue is a beautiful knit so far, despite the fact that I had to rip back the entirety of the first cable section (about 3-4 hours work!) when I made a mistake. After the long weekend, I shoul have a pair of sleeves and be ready to tackle the deliciously cabled mid section.

Maybe then you'll get a proper pictorial update.


Kelly [ 9:39 AM ]