Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ugh... searching...

As Bristol city center is yet to present me with any 2.25mm needles that I can procure in my lunch hour, my giant Jaywalker lives and I am back on the Clap. The long, laborious rows are bringing me no pleasure and I really wish that I could give up. But she's a big 'un and incredibly pretty. And I have used about 60p of the giant £2 cone she is being crafted from.

In other news, a sampler of Debbie Bliss's new book in the post this morning. It only has one pattern in it, a striped baby sweater, but I am incredibly tempted to knit it! I have some baby wool and nothing else on the go and I imagine it'd go rather speedily...

I lack babies to wear it though. The Boy says we can't have a baby just to give us someone to knit for. In fact, he hasn't listened to a single one of my suggestions since I decided we needed an elderly, deranged, partially continent cat...


Kelly [ 9:59 AM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

I think that saying the cat is partitally continent is a lie...

He's wholy incontinent.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM, May 12, 2006  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment