Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Monday, May 08, 2006

What a difference 0.25mm make...

Sometimes I just don't have the right needles. Or choose to scan over the bit in the pattern that specifies them. Swatches? Pah, they're for losers.

Consequently I have one GIANT Jaywalker that I'll be frogging tonight. Luckily I love the pattern and will soon catch up again.

However, Mum's second pair of socks will not be ready by Friday. And I need to find some 2.25mm needles today.


Kelly [ 11:55 AM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

if you find any tell me

I just use 2mms, but then my gage tends towards the larger anyway

By Blogger Alice, at 12:27 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment