Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rogue is on the grow

I'm still here. And I'm still knitting of course. Rogue fell out of favour for a little while when I made a mistake.... I forgot a cable. Just skipped over it while watching Big Brother. I was so annoyed with myself - there has been some really hairy cables in this sweater and I have pulled them off fairly successfully - but this one just sneaked past my radar, angering me greatly.

The frogging, albeit only a few rows, was a labour of anger and took several days. On each of which I vowed to abandon this stupid jumper because it was crap and I hated it. But now I have attached the kangaroo pocket, a rather nifty little technique that seemed mysterious until I actually executed it, I am steaming ahead towards the top. I love knitting cabled sweaters and am trying to convince The Boy that he'd like a Durrow from Magknits but he proclaims it's a little too fancy for him.

Humph. You'd think a knitter would appreciate these things. And now Blogger is refusing to let me upload a picture. Fine. Be that way.

See the body o' Rogue here!


Kelly [ 9:30 AM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

now I realise that it's too late for this time but if it happens again you may find this useful http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2006/06/20/all_is_not_lost.html

By Blogger ra, at 10:24 AM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment