Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Friday, July 07, 2006

First peeks - a hoodless Rogue



It's either me or a rabbit in headlights!

Body complete and the hood is well on the way. I am so pleased that it fits - I was suspicious the the Medium would be miles too small but it actually fits babout right. The hood is a doozie - I can only work a few rows at a time before getting exhausted. But the end is nigh...

Naff picture though it may be, the cabling looks even better curved to a female form.... however, this pic is a reminder of just how many ends I have left to weave in...



Kelly [ 8:33 PM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

Excuse the un-rogue related comment.

I have that dress! So does everyone else in London. Every time I wear it I see five other girls looking thinner than me in it. Grrrr.

By Blogger Gemma, at 12:51 PM, July 12, 2006  

There's a hell of a lot of them in Bristol too! It brings ou most of my lumps and bumps but I love it to bits.

Gawd bless Primark.

By Blogger Kelly, at 1:33 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment