Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Monday, September 25, 2006

Baby I love you...

Yup, I have finished something! It's a teeny tiny baby raglan, roughly based on Debbie Bliss Baby Knits again. I adjusted the sizing to work with DK yarn (it was originally in aran) and whipped it up mostly while chatting on Friday night. I can see why so many people knit for babies.... it's immensely satisfying to see it come together so quickly.



I felt a bit at a loss when this was cast off so quickly, so I decided to finish up the classic stockinette car socks. And here's a little montage of them:




Well aware of the sins of the fathers, particularly the tightness of sock A, I increased from 60 to 70 stitches and used 4x3 ribbing. Consequently, this sock fits like a dream. I require a new in-car project now though.

In other news, I have decided to make the Snowflake Socks from Magknits as a Christmas present. This will mean breaking my yarn diet and shamelessly heading to Get Knitted in 2 weeks' time. Against my will of course...


Kelly [ 11:10 PM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

Man, that sweater is sweet (and not just because it looks like ice cream). It really turned out so adorable!!

The socks are fun too! What a great colorway!

By Blogger Leah, at 9:04 PM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment