King Boo's chart
Other people worth their
string and two sticks!
Saturday, September 02, 2006
A few taunts and I was tagged for a meme!
There was no scheduled update for tonight, although I have a lot to blog about. I went to the hallowed warehouse of Get Knitted today of course. But instead, I'll just assure you it'll all be up here tomorrow morning and complete the meme that the lovely Anushka tagged me with. If you don't already, head to her blog and have a snoop. She makes me feel incredibly old sometimes but she's definitely one of the crafting elite :)
10 Things Meme
Tagged by the lovely Anushka
List 10 things you want to do. Today, tomorrow, next week, next year, or before you die.
Then tag some other people .
1) Have a novel published. And spot at least one celebrity waiting in line to get a signed copy. SJP would be good, anyone out of BB is out of the question.
2) Run the London marathon. Perhaps an odd aspiration for someone so round of bottom, but I am rather fond of running now I can.
3) Watch Failure to Launch. The DVD's in front of me and the rest of my Norwegian stocking is calling.
4) Get married. I am a terrible cynic and whole heartedly accept the soaring divorce rates... but show me a girl who doesn't love a new frock, a big cake and the birdie dance...
5) Have a dog. Never had one. But once I am a successful novelist, I'll have nothing better to do than chase a crinkly pug around my small holding.
6) Have a knitting pattern published. Seriously. I am brimming with design ideas at the moment - some of them need to make it to the masses!
7) See the world.
8) Play hopscotch again. Just realised it's probably been at least 10 years since I tried. Possibly more.
9) Have jelly and ice cream on my birthday (in 23 days time).
10) Get at least one comment on this post? I think too many people sneakily read my blog and don't tell me so!
Right... some tags. I'll try Katie, Alice and Claire. Speak up ladies!
8:09 PM ]