Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Monday, September 18, 2006

A little update...

I sat swatching during Britain's Next Top Model tonight for the perfect colour combo for a baby sweater. I decided I want to knit a bottom-up raglan with cute at the shoulder buttony whatsits. Due to my yarn diet, this will have to be manufactured from my stash. I began swatching with Garn DK cottons and eventually came up with this little combo. In reality, the brown is less rusty but the other to colours are about right. It kinda reminds me of neapolitan ice cream.


As the baby is not due to make her debut for a few month's yet, there's no hurry. I'll focus my simple knitting attentions on Sock #2 of the Joy of Knitting Socks and Listening to Terry Wogan as Someone Else Drives.





Kelly [ 11:10 PM ]
3 comments

3 Comments:

The colors on the baby sweater is really fantastic! I can just imagine the bundle of cuteness wrapped up in those!

By Blogger Leah, at 6:52 PM, September 19, 2006  

yhose look lovely together kellie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 PM, September 20, 2006  

those sorry

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 PM, September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment