Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Fraternal twins...



This pattern needs no introduction. These were a present from my boyfriend for my 24th birthday. And I love them to bits. Yes, they are slightly different sizes, despite being made with identical wool on identical needles shortly after each other. I think it's just one of those things. Like the sheer greatness of having a boyfriend who shares the fibre love and gives great presents :)



Smugness over, let's get down to my knits.

I was off work ill today so I bundled up warm and headed to Bristol's Mina Road park to snap a few of my knits in the daylight.



This gorgeous Nautie deserves a face before I ship him off to California. It's on my to-do list, I promise. Last time I glued I lost most of the skin on a couple of fingers.



This feather and fan scarf has been sat in my knitting basked for eons. It's made from some mystery charity shop yarn that I bought 500g of for £1. The problem with it is that it has no intended recipient, so I have no proper motivation to finish it. It's a lovely mindless knit though and I might try and finish it up before Christmas in case anyone shows up with a gift for me that I wasn't expecting.



The Thanksgiving Sock-In-A-Day has a buddy now, just waiting for me to find a needle so I can bind him off and set him free. When a needle is found, he'll be kept in a safe place, not least of all because these have to be attached to something...




Kelly [ 6:23 PM ]
1 comments

1 Comments:

Love the squiddy! Scarf is looking freat too :)

By Blogger BrownPants, at 2:00 AM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment