Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Sunday, December 31, 2006

Squeeze in a little one before the end of the year?

Almost the end of 2006... and I have done a whole lot of knitting this year. I believe I have made the bumpy transition from beginner to comfy intermediate/advanced...

I have some lovely pics of my festive knits being enjoyed but due to a technological malfunction, they'll have to wait until 2007 to be enjoyed. Until then, I have gotten started on what should be my first FO of 2007. The Central Park Hoodie from Knitscene. Although I am yet to join the knit-a-long, I seem to be in good company... even Cara is swatching this beauty.



Two sleeves a-blocking.



I am about a foot through the back as well - this sure goes quickly. I'm using Debbie Bliss Merino Aran, bought back when the John Lewis sale contained stuff you actually wanted to buy... it's probably best that I don't find any more yarn to buy at the moment as my February trip to Purl Soho will probably dent my credit card!

However, I did find one bargain THAT I couldn't leave there...


50p, from House of Fraser. We all need a woolly Sad Sack.




KNIT ON THROUGH 2007!


Kelly [ 7:58 PM ]
4 comments

4 Comments:

oh my gosh, the raggy dolls!

I really really really want to make that jumper/cardigan, but I don't know if I'll be able to get a copy of the pattern! I've ordered the magazine from angel yarns, but I doubt they'll get it in stock :(

By Blogger itslikearuin, at 9:18 PM, January 03, 2007  

Oh I love that book!

By Blogger BrownPants, at 3:52 AM, January 05, 2007  

very, very cool!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM, January 05, 2007  

Nice job on the hoodie...I bought my yarn for it and I'm nervous about starting a big project. So far have only tackled small projects that I know I'll finish!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 AM, January 07, 2007  

Post a Comment