Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Sunday, January 07, 2007

The end is night - woo hoo!



When you lay all the pieces out, it kinda resembles a sweater! This is one speedy knit. I could finish tonight if I wanted... and if I knew I had enough wool. I am not sure we're going to make it all the way - I might just bite the bullet and order a couple of extra balls for piece of mind.



There's definitely enough to reach the second shoulder - I am just being lazy.

Why has this gone so quickly? Because it has been the solo object of my affections. I haven't even entertained the idea of starting anything else. But right now, I might just break my resolve and cast on my Swallowtail Shawl. Or stop being a wuss and finish the side. Or maybe start a Pot...


Kelly [ 4:30 PM ]
3 comments

3 Comments:

you'd be surprised how easy poms are

By Blogger Alice, at 6:19 PM, January 07, 2007  

Looking good! (and I love the shawl)

By Blogger BrownPants, at 2:10 AM, January 08, 2007  

I can't wait to see the finished hoodie! I love the colour.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 AM, January 09, 2007  

Post a Comment