Sigh...
My patterns


Mum's armwarmers



King Boo's chart


Other people worth their
string and two sticks!




Also see


Join in!

Socktoberfest KAL!


Archives


Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Woolly joy!

I prefix this post with a warning that I am broke. Totally broke beyond belief. But I have always been curious about Knitpicks. They are a great source of curiosity to Brits as they don't ship here. I am also yet to find a very affordable source of 100% wool for my musings and $1.99 a ball (albeit a bit scratchy) sounds amazing.

So I ordered some goodies today. Some Knitpicks Gloss to make myself Thermal from Winter Knitty, a couple of monochrome balls of Telemark to make some piratey happiness and plenty of Palette for little colourwork projects from Eunny. The whole lot only cost a bit over £20, which isn''t bad at all if you ask me.

There's no progress shots of my sock as it has remained untouched for a couple of days but the sock and I have a date with a mug of coffee and some ginger nuts tonight.

I will also be flying a lot over the coming weekend, giving me lots of down time to enjoy knitting and bad food. Hurrah! I also hope to find a LYS in St Augustine (know of any?) to pick up some US yarny goodies...


Kelly [ 1:02 PM ]
2 comments

2 Comments:

Glad you're back. Can't wait to see some of this yarn on the needles! Can I say that I still love your version of the Rogue hoodie? So cute. Love that cheap eBay tweed.

By Blogger knittingphilistine, at 1:51 AM, March 22, 2007  

Tag!

By Blogger Yarndancer, at 4:36 PM, May 21, 2007  

Post a Comment